Are you making space for yourself: mentally, physically and emotionally?
One of the fastest ways to get overwhelmed is to fill your entire space with stuff. This happens when we have a cluttered environment, but it also happens when our internal self is cluttered. Imagine how messy it gets when the clutter isn’t even yours!
Think of the popular show House Hunters: a wildly incompatible couple wants to purchase their dream home. They tour a potential house and the first thing they say is: “I don’t like the paint” or “It’s not really my style.”
The point the show can never seem to get across is that they aren’t moving into a house filled with other people’s stuff. Or are they?
As a sensitive empath, how much of your mind, heart and internal self is filled with other people’s furniture and décor?
1) How much of your thoughts are about other people, what they think of you or worrying about them
2) How much of your emotional terrain is about other people: are they mad at me? How can I ever trust someone when xyz rejected me so badly?
3) How much space you have in your body and energy: do you have people who are constantly in your face because you can’t tell them to back off?
1) Make an intention to take charge of your space: mind, heart and body/energy.
Journal about it or say it out loud or do a little ceremony for yourself.
Examples: I now take charge and ownership of my heart. I expand my energy out in every direction.
Smudge your body and intend to release anything that isn’t yours.
2) Ask for help from your Higher Self and God/Source/Universe.
3) Follow the guidance and nudges you get.
Download your 8 page PDF worksheet on Creating Space and Boundaries (this isn't your typical just say yes, just say no and we're done kind of advice, it's guidance to get to the root of fears around this as a sensitive empath) when you sign up for my free series in May called Overcome Overwhelm here. It's not too late to catch up! Click here to join us:
As a sensitive person, learn to break the chains of your sensitivity, overwhelm and exhaustion to feel energetic and free to live as you truly want. Sign up for resources and support!